Winjana RV: Privacy & Disclaimer Statements
Winjana RV is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Winjana RV may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2012.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and email address other information relevant to customer details (only if required)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may communicate with you via Winjana RV’s enewsletter.
- From time to time, we may also contact you to update or check your customer details. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information
for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may at times contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. If you wish to have your personal information removed from our database, you can do so at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘unsubscribe’ function.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
When you use this Site (www.winjana5thwheelers.com.au) the following terms and conditions apply. Images and content on the Site may not be copied, saved or used in any format other than as incidental to your permitted use of the Site. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to Winjana RV (Adventure RV T/A Winjana RV) and its associated entities as applicable.
- We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on the Site is accurate; however, as some information is provided by third party entities, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the Site is free of errors or faults.
- We reserve the right to change information published on the Site at any time.
- We are not liable to you or any other person for any loss in connection with the use of a linked site.
- Irrespective of any measures taken by Winjana RV to check that the information is accurate or complete, in no event will Winjana RV be liable to any person in contract, tort (including, but without limitation, negligence) or otherwise if any information on this Site, or any linked site, is incomplete or inaccurate.
- By entering this Site, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this Site, including risks to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted, downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.
- When you use Winjana RV’s social media (eg. YouTube) pages, or links to external sites (eg. eBay store), you are using an external site and are therefore bound by the terms and conditions of use of that site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia.
- We may change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions by posting changes to the Site.
- Prices quoted on the site are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- The Site is the copyright of Winjana RV (Adventure RV T/A Winjana RV) 2012.
- All rights reserved.